Tuesday, 11 October 2016
Thursday, 11 February 2016
How to Make veg Manchurian recipe at home.
· INGREDIENTS :-
· 1 cup grated carrot
· 1 cup finely chopped cabbage
· ½ cup finely chopped bell pepper
· ¼ cup finely chopped spring onion
· ½ tsp freshly crushed black pepper or black pepper powder or white pepper powder
· 2 tbsp all purpose flour/maida
· 2 tbsp cornflour
· salt to tasteFor the sauce:-
· 2 tbsp onion or spring onion/scallion whites chopped
· 1 tbsp finely chopped celery (optional)
· 1 tbsp ginger
· 1 tbsp garlic
· 1 or 2 green chilies
· 1 tbsp corn flour dissolved in 2 tbsp water
· ½ tbsp soya sauce
· ½ tbsp vinegar
· ½ tsp freshly black pepper powder powder
· salt to taste
Step 1:-Mash veg boiled to 2 seconds.Then pour the vegg and veg stock use to sauce.
Step 2:-Mix all the ingredients listed like flour /maida 2 tbsp cornflour,black pepper,salt to taste under veg balls.
Step 3:-Shape into small round balls and deep fry till golden browned on a moderately hot oil.
Step 4:-Ready this veg Manchurian balls.Step 5:- Heat oil. fry the onions, ginger, garlic, chilies, celery on a high flame. there is no need to brown them.
Step 6:- Add water or veg stock. add soy sauce, black pepper.
Step 7:- Add the cornflour paste to thicken the sauce, thicken the sauce to your desired consistency.add vinegar, salt, sugar and the fried veg balls.
Step 8:-serve veg Manchurian garnished with spring onion greens.
Watch this video
Wednesday, 10 February 2016
How to Make Indian veg Papad Roll (Spring Roll) Recipe at home.
1. Boiled potatoes
3. Vegetable oil
4. Chopped onion, carrots, methi (Fenugreek) leaves, Tomato, boiled Pease, capsicum (green, red or yellow) chopped vegetables.
5. 3 to 4 small sized ginger chopped or chopped garlic
7. Heenng (Compounded Asafetida)
8. Curry Patta
10. Green chili
11. Salt and Turmeric Powder as required
12. Coriander leaf
step 2:-2 tbsp vegetable oil in a pan on medium flame. Add heing, jeera, kari pata, rai, salt in vegetable oil and fry (saute) for few seconds. Add all the chopped veggies and boiled potatoes in pan.
step 3:-Then we need papad.
step 4:-Now papad rinse into water for few seconds until it get soft.
step 5:- Add a to potatoes veggi mixture and Aapply a shape to round.
step 6:-Aapply the shape and fry
step 7:-Now the ready Crispy papad Roll is ready to eat .
step 8:-Then Cut the Papad Roll into small pieces.
step 9:-Now Ready Hot Crispy Papad Roll Serve with any Chatani.